Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can a company charge an expired debit card?

My ex-boyfriend uses my windows live ID for his xbox. I've tried changing my password but it doesn't do any good. My credit card is on the account for my Zune. March of last year my debit card expired, so I didn't worry about it anymore but I found out he's been charging it. What can I do? I doubt I will get my money back from him. I don't see how they can charge an expired card.|||He's a THEIF! File a police report %26amp; I do hope to God he's not still your boyfriend.





Don't be blinded....he's a loser in the biggest sense of the word.|||The company can not charge an expired card, check your bank statements if the charges appear then go to your bank and tell them they are unauthorized.|||I would think not but I do suggest you check your credit report for free at


http://annualcreditreport.com


and make sure he has not destroyed your credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment