Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to retrieve money from account without debit card?

Hello!





I'm 18 now, so my Mom is no longer the holder of my bank account at Bank of America.


I want to take a little bit of money out of it, but I don't have a debit card.


How would I go about doing this?


I've applied for a debit card, but they take about 10 days to process.





Thanks!|||Do you have a checkbook? If not, maybe the bank can help if you go there.|||You would have to go to the bank and make a withdraw in person.|||Walk into the bank and fill out a withdrawal slip.|||Visit the Bank in person and fill out a counter withdrawal slip. You must have the account number and be registered as a holder on the account. If your Mom owns the account, and has not put you on it, you must get her to go with you.





Believe it or not, but people used to deposit and withdraw money from banks before debit cards were invented.|||http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





I believe you can just take a piece of ID, go to your bank branch and withdraw money from a teller. Contact your bank, and they will give you a definite answer.|||You can take your drivers license in and they can do an electronic withdrawal as long as your account has been changed to where it is no longer custodial.

No comments:

Post a Comment