Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you add Microsoft Points using a debit card?

I tried using my debit card info when adding a payment option but XBOX 360 wouldn't authorize it. Do they only accept credit cards? What's the deal?|||Works fine with me, i have a Debit card, i just put in my details and was able to start purchasing stuff straight away, im in the UK but i dont think that has anything to do with it, make sure all your details are correct, and try going to Microsoft Billing instead of doing it on your console and sign in with the email attached to your Gamertag and go to add another payment option and put your card details in and save, if it works the option to pay with that card should be available when buying points or subscriptions on your xbox 360, i dont see why it would work for me and not for you unless you have billing violations associated with your account|||Nope.





It HAS to be a credit card.





Trust me I've tried...

No comments:

Post a Comment