Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to transfer Money from a PayPal account to a debit card?

I have money on paypal but they're not giving me an option to deposit the money to my debit card. Is there any way to transfer the money on paypal to my debit card?|||Follow the directions that appear after clicking the link to do so. It's not hard to do.|||Add the account with the debit card to your PayPal account and simply transfer funds to the bank account which you also have debit card access.|||You need to enter your savings or checking account bank information. You cannot transfer money to a debt card alone. It needs to be transfered to a National Bank. Such as Bank Of American, HSBC, etc..|||link that card to paypal and you would have Access to it|||Give me some time and i'll googled for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment