Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i transfer my money from paypal to my debit card?

I recently sold an item ebay and the buyer already paid. Now i need to know how to transfer the funds to my debit card.|||If you have a debit card, then you have a bank account and it's probably verified. Log in to your Paypal account, click on withdraw, to bank account, and it will be there within about 3-5 days. First time takes a little longer, I've noticed. Otherwise, it usually takes about 48 hours.|||You should be able to go into your PayPal account and choose this option. There might be a waiting period before you can withdraw the money, though. You should click on Withdraw money and see where it takes you. :0)|||In your paypal account -%26gt;





Withdraw


Add bank Account


Add debit card/bank account no.





Withdraw through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment