Monday, December 12, 2011

Does a debit card take money out of your check?

I bought a prepaid debit card from walmart a long time ago, and fought there was only 20 dollars on it. But then I realized it went over 20 and went to 50.





Is it taking money out of my pay check or bank account? I dont remeber giving out my credit card or bank account information to activate the card.|||If you did not give out your checking account info then there would not be a way to withdraw funds from that source. But if you have a checking account why are you using a prepaid debit card? Why not get a debit card that is linked to your account? Also, how would a prepaid card allow you to over spend by $30? I advise you get rid of the prepaid and just spend money you actually have.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment