Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does a refund take to go onto a debit card?

I recently received a refund for something I purchased on my visa debit card, it was refunded via the same payment method and I was just wondering how long it should typically take to go back into my current account as cleared funds?|||3-5 business days is normal.|||I have a visa debit card and received a refund and took about 4 days. Some place charged me twice for the same thing by accident, and I noticed it on my bank account online the next day. I called the place as soon as I discovered the problem, and they fixed it right away, and the money was in my account about 4-5 days later.|||Connor.





About three business days.





Soccerref|||About 3 business days, but it *can* take up to 5.|||next day

No comments:

Post a Comment