Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I cash out some money using a international debit card without fees?

I am from Norway and I just cash out some money from well fargo using my debit card. But my bank from Norway charge me about 25USD. Where can I go to cash out some money without the fee?





My current location is Houston.|||Go to the website for your bank in Norway. They should have a listing of international banks that they partner with. If they don't then you are just out of luck and need to find a new bank if you are going to travel a lot.|||You have to check with the card issuer in Norway to find out who their USA partner banks are.





I sympathize. Something similar happened to me in France. When I went to Italy I found out (in advance) that I could use my card in the ATMs from the Banco di Roma for a reduced fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment