Thursday, December 8, 2011

When will a refund to a debit card post to my bank account?

A stored recently credited a refund to my Wachovia Debit Card. This took place Monday night. It is now Wednesday morning and the credit is still not showing up in my bank account.





How long should I wait? What should I do?





Hesitant to call Wachovia b/c they charge me for speaking to a human. Won't be banking w/ them much longer!|||It can take 3 to 4 working days. Good idea to change bank.|||It depends on the processing... with debit cards, if you paid by credit and signed a voucher, a merchant has up to 45days (i don't know if it differs between countries) to submit the transaction, which i think is the case since you said it was a small store.





If they deposited it in your account by normal means via bank account details it can still take up to 3 days-





Do you have the reciept which shows a credit? If so it should be in the processing stages and you should wait abit longer.





Otherwise I think you might like to try the store first at least they don't charge for an inquiry- Hope you see it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment