Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which Prepaid debit card can I use to open a Paypal Account?

I want to have a prepaid card that only holds about $200 dollars on it at a time. I live in Canada so Moneypak is not an option. Is there any other card like that that I can use? I only want debit, not any credit.|||You can pretty much use any one that you want but you will have to give PayPal your routing number and account number and PayPal will deposit two small amounts in your account. It takes from 2-3 days for them to make the deposit. Once you see the deposit has been made to your account you can then go to PayPal and enter the two amounts and PayPal will link the prepaid debit card to your account. I know this will work because I have a WallMart Prepaid card and it worked for me. This article on hubpages might help you http://hubpages.com/_yans/hub/The-benefi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment