Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I use my boyfriends Debit Card to make purchases with his permission?

Okay so about 3weeks ago my debit card broke and since then my boyfriend said that I could use his.


But is it legally correct for me to do that? I haven't used his card yet but I really need to buy somethings and hes going to be working when I plan to buy my stuff. We have the same bank so I would transfer him money after my purchases.|||If your boyfriend gave you his debit card and the PIN then it is perfectly fine for you to use his card.


You will not have to sign the receipt... because when you use the card with the PIN it means you have legal permission to do so.|||You can use the card as long as you have the pin..but if you run it as debit you will also have to sign his name. It is illegal to use someone else's card - only the card holder is legally allowed to. Not only that, you will have to forge his signature which is also illegal. If you run the debit card as credit you will not have to sign anything (in most cases) but is still illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment