Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I find out my routing number when I only ever use my debit card?

I'm trying to create a paypal account, assuming I could use my debit card. Apparently I need a routing number which as far as I know is only for cheques, which I never use. How can I operate paypal with a debit card and not cheques?|||You do need your bank's routing number.





Either call them and ask or get it online.





This is one site, just type in the name of your bank then scroll down. There are lots of other sites like this too:


http://www.gregthatcher.com/financial/de鈥?/a>|||Check out LL2S Affiliate Programme at : www.LL2S.com/affiliate





It's FREE signup. You can earn money by marketing LL2S products online. Check out now !

Report Abuse


|||Call the bank and ask them what the routing number is...|||Ask the bank? Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment