Thursday, December 15, 2011

Does a debit card have a bill that comes in the mail monthly?

I just bought some things off of ebay and I used pay pals and I used my debit card. I want to know if I should be expecting a bill coming in the mail like a credit card.|||Ja Ma is correct, I would highly suggest getting your access to your accounts online. They are very safe and you can see real time most transactions. If something pops up you don't find out 30 days later. It's happened to me and call and they fix it quickly. But yes, it is in your statements. Save paper, save time, while keeping your account in line...(o;





Finally you must build good credit! use credit cards like a


debit card(3-5)


1. Groceries


2 Gas (Does Not Have to Be a "Gas Card")


3 Regular everyday purchases





Pay them off to less than 10% every month, never close or cut them. the banks will hate you. But your credit rating will love you!!





These are fully itemized and will send your credit rating through the roof!!!








Hope this helps|||Theirs no bill because they took the money out of you checking account already but you will get a monthly bank statement|||Yes and no, you will get your bank statement from your bank in the mail but it is not a bill.|||debit card transactions are included in your bank statement just like atm transactions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment