Monday, December 12, 2011

Is a prepaid debit card that i have in another state considered a checking account?

If you go to court to discover assets will a prepaid debit card i use to deposit money be considered a checking account? I do not have a checking account do i have to tell them i have a prepaid debit card that my work deposits my payroll check in? It is another state TExas, and I live in Missouri.|||It's not a checking account, but it is part of your assests. They'll ask if you have a checking account, you say no, but they may ask how you pay your bills. You need to disclose all assets when asked. Don't try to hide it. I'm not sure what you are going to court for, but just disclose everything when asked.





That's actually a cool way to get paid and pay your bills. You avoid any potential for overdraft fees there.





Good luck.|||Yes, you have to tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment