Monday, December 12, 2011

How old do you have to be to get a debit card?

I'm 15 and I would like to get a job when I turn 16. I like to buy things online and I'm tired of asking my parents to buy it for me and having them transfer money from my account to theirs. So when I get a job I would like to have a debit card for myself so "How old do I have to be?". Also, I have Chase if that helps. I will also need it for gas to put into my truck when I start driving as well.|||If you get a checking account with one of your parents on the account, you should be able to get one. If not, you can get a reloadable vVisa gift card that you can use online. Just be careful about saving for the future and not spending too much of that money. You need to save for a car, insurance and college.|||Well if you already have a bank account you should be able to get one now. Depending on your bank you might have to wait till you are 18. I know when I was underage my dad authorized me on his credit card and I got a card in my name for his account and I was able to use that for gas and such and then I would just pay my dad back when I got paid.|||iJem,





You have to be 18 yrs old ... generally.





But if you have a Chase card already, you're good to go ...





Some of the bank cards have a Visa logo on them. If they


ask you credit or charge just say charge. But be careful,


it wont work in a store. They are going to ask you for


your ID. Now you got a problem ...





Online your credit card number is the Chase card number.





Hope it helps,


PS Why are you impatient to grow up?|||18 but if your mother or father is with you you can get one with a specal acount


its pritty cool i had one at 15 and i was in control


i went with wells fargo

No comments:

Post a Comment